Friday, April 15, 2011

Lost Episode from SLAW Archives: On Dec 29th 2010, Cash orders in Serafina, Mr X holds his PB&J and Cruz was leaving for a cruise

LOST EPISODE FROM THE ARCHIVES OF PROJECT SLAW 2010
On Dec 29th 2010, Cash ordered in a Pizza from Serafina for our normal office lunch.  The boxes came with interesting quotes.  This one below says "Don't Shake me, Don't Turn me upside down, Just Treat me Nicely.  Then Eat me"
The Pizza was actually very delicious. Mr X wasn't officially part of Project SLAW yet which explains the Ziploc with the PB&J (Where Jelly is sugar free).  Cash had his Pellegrino, I had my Heaven Nector Diet Coke and Mr X had his Mug O' Water. Another Pizza box had "Make Mama Happy, Eat Pizza".

SLAW was quick and delicious.  We questioned whether sharing lunch at work will continue into the new year (Hint: It did, at least as of April 15th 2011) and remember, BAD BOYS LOVE PIZZA!
This was a good SLAW, esp this being the last 2010 SLAW and I was about to head to Caribbean for 8 days cruising and more good food. 


- Cruz
Project SLAW & SLAW Weekly's Editor at Home



No comments:

Post a Comment