Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Find Our OOPS!" Challenge from Team SLAW

Our readership is up 1000%.  Partly because I am reloading our home-screen as much as I can while watching TV or commuting and partly because I have auto-subscribed most of my family and some co-workers to this blog. (sorry)
More blog readers = more critics.  So we are starting a challenge.  If you find a mistake or what we call "our oops" in the blog, we will write about it, give you your very own SLAW nick name and logo.  
To start the challenge, we have a reader who wrote to me earlier this week about Episode 33. Episode 33: Cash Shares History and Matzah

" The blog is really clever and funny, I love it!   I started reading other entries and caught a mistake.  Matzah is unleavened bread, not leaven bread.  
Leavening agents such as yeast makes things rise.  So unleavened bread, like matzah is flat." - Signed by <reader>

Dear reader,
We accept your "Find our Oops!" Challenge.  I was wrong about Matzah.  Wikipedia confirms that it is unleavened.  Since you are our very first winner, you get your very own SLAW Weekly name and logo.
Welcome to SLAW Weekly and enjoy your logo, free of charge for now.
- Cruz
Editor in Mistake, SLAW Weekly Blog
This challenge is just another way to get more readers hooked on this blog so we get more page views.  We will do whatever it takes to get more page views.

No comments:

Post a Comment