Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Episode 30: Surprise visit from Plum Pits & Super Spicy SLAW knocks Cash, Mr X and Spa out.


Yes yes, I know the Biryani was way too spicy for an office lunch.  I was the real problem cause I asked Momma Cruz to load up the spices.  
I brought
- Spicy Beef Bombay Biryani
- Rice Pudding (Kheer) with Pistachios, Dates, Raisans, Almonds
 We started our office lunch and in minutes lips were on fire everywhere.  Well almost.  No one talked much.  Rice pudding, I am happy to report, was enjoyed I guess after hot food, it was a nice thing for everyone.  
OK OK, no more Spicy Stuff.
Even the big bowl of cucumber/yogurt sauce didn't help Team SLAW 
Although we cleared the Biryani from debris (spices, leaves, plum pits), almost everyone got some and Cash bit into one of the culprits... I feel bad for him as I write this.
And there you have it, that was it.  
To end this on a good note, it did clear up everyone's sinus. [yuck]  


   Blogger - Editor - Graphic Designer

1 comment: