Monday, December 27, 2010

Episode 19: Snow Day Cancels SLAW, Germany and New Zealand joins our audience and Cruz is gaga over Amy Adams

Its 12.27.10 and Snow Day in New York City.  No home cooked meals being shared in the office.  No SLAWing for the Team SLAW. I woke up and saw this outside my apt... No SLAW Day but... I am here to announce that our tiny BLOG on work lunches have reached 1350 views, and got few more viewers from different countries... New Zealand and Germany!!! Single views count.  They do.
And lastly, I watched Julie & Julia.  A movie about a girl, bored at work who decided to go through Julia Childs book on cooking and make all her recipes in 365 days and then blog about it.  Home cooking and blogging... Just a perfect movie for food lovers or Amy Adams lovers (which is where I fit in)
A SLAW Pick.  Highly Recommended. - Cruz

1 comment:

  1. Cruz - watching a chick flick on your day off - you should have trecked through the snow and brought me my lunch - oh well - looing forward to spicy Tuesday. - Cash

    ReplyDelete