Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Episode 23: Its Flash from the Past Tuesday's @ SLAW and Mr. X debuts his cooking skills with soup

Its Flash from the Past Tuesday and Mr. X officially joined SLAW with
1.  Home-made Butternut Squash Soup (prepared by Mr X) served with Croutons
2.  Deal & Deluca Bread & Butter
3.  Tate's Bake Shop Macadamia Nut CookiesThe soup was unanimously loved by everyone and that was the first time I had this soup in my life.  Definitely a great entrance into SLAW and certainly looking forward to next Mr. X's SLAW.
So today was Flash from the Past Tuesday at SLAW.  We were all asked to bring some old memorable pictures. 
Mr. X was so busy making soup, he forgot about it. Spa and I just picked up a bunch of baby pictures and Cash came prepared, with his pictures in a folder in chronological order.  Since our itendities are somewhat hidden, here are some of the pics but hopefully none too revealing.
Spa's brought a pictures from every country in the world, Cash brought some college memories (IDs, pictures-nothing too scandalous) and I was all over the decades with my 3 year old in Flushing Queens, my 2 year old infront of a banana tree, at work 10 years ago, my first prom picture.
You can see Cash's college ID, Cash hanging by his car, Spa's baby picture and Spa in Lahore Pakistan, and my prom picture in the pic pile below.
Some notable ones are Spa as a cheerleader or on her prom night, I as a proud geek with glasses & pants tied at my chest and Cash College ID wih spiked hair.
A delicious memorable SLAW!

1 comment:

  1. Of course first we all welcome Mr. X into the true fold, however, I think he put something onto those cookies to poison us or something... a very odd taste, something was certainly wrong, but not wrong enough to keep Spa from having seconds. As for Flash from the Past, we will need to work on everyone's ability to follow directions - Cruz and Spa focused their pictures on early childhood as compared to the plan which was college age shots, but they did do better than Mr. X who has chosen to be defiant... in the words of Rage Against the Machine...F**k you, I won't do what you tell me - well we are back into the new swing of things and have just completed our first 4 week cycle - let's see how this all goes - Cash

    ReplyDelete