Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Episode 43: Shortest SLAW ever, Waiting for Mr X, Spa and Cruz chats Morocco


By CRUZ | EDITOR in CHIEF
Published: July 19th , 2011

To date, this was the shortest SLAW since we started sharing lunch at work November of 2010.  We started 12:10pm and I was cleaning up by 12:25pm. 

Because of just insane hot weather in NYC, I decided not to bring lunch from home and bought is frmo our Staff Cafe.  I went with
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap with Hot sauce, Blue Cheese, Carrtos and Celery.
- Mrs Vickie's Potato Chips
- Madeleines Petite French Cakes (from Starbucks)
 
Cash ate his half of Buffalo Chicken Wrap, I offered him another half and he politely declined.  I also offered him dessert and he declined that as well.  Mr X was busy with a meeting and since we were done in 15 minutes, he missed SLAW.  Spa and I discussed her upcoming vacation to Paris and Morocco.  For the record, Spa did really like this wrap.
And there you have it.  The Shortest SLAW in the history of SLAWs
I left Mr X's meal (I did cover it up though). He called me when I was back at my desk to thank me since this is his most favorite thing from our staff cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment